True Destination for Education, Personality Development and Carrier Building.
Institute founded in 2009 spreading over 18 acre with well equipped infrastructure and offering multiple courses. Institute is striving to provide the healthy environment for the all round development of the students.
The Institute is located on Bijnor-Haridwar highway provides the students with the much essential exposure to the latest market trends and technology.
The Institute offers B.Tech degree courses in Computer Science and Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Civil Engineering.
THE FOUNDERS ::
A renowned educationist well known in the academic circles. He has been the Principal of Hindu Inter College, Kiratpur (Dist.Bijnor) during the period 1970-86. A highly matured academician who has dedicated himself to the profession of academic development.
Late Sh. Kishori Lal Sharma
The Kishori Lal Sharma Trust
The trust was founded in 2007 by Mr. Sushil Kumar Sharma, the younger son of Late Shri Kishori Lal Sharma, in the memory of his father late Shri Kishori Lal Sharma.
Before the start of this Institution, the Kishori Lal Sharma Memorial Trust was engaged in the charitable activities in and around Delhi.
Mr. Sushil Sharma, a renowned name in Central Government in the Ministry of Internal Affairs, is the Chairman of Kishori Lal Sharma Memorial Trust.
We at KLSIET are committed to making the Institute a world class center for Professional learning
- By being innovative and dynamic.
- By being socially responsible to the Humanity.
- By striving for Leadership and Excellence in Professional education by promoting Research.
- By providing quality system with the latest infrastructure and facilities.
- Exposing Real world environment for the students for giving the best quality education.
- Recognized as a hub in the global technological landscape and highly valued by the industry.
- Produce best quality of engineers with a view to be competent, creative and imaginative engineers, scientists and managers.
- To be internationally networked with academic institutions, R & D centers and industry to extend services through R & D, consultancy and training.